Whether you come from Quebec, Canada or elsewhere, there is no excuse not to come and enjoy the beauty of Italy in Montreal! To make it easier for you to come and enjoy a great experience, we have formed partnerships with a number of hotels on the island of Montreal that have all agreed to offer rooms at a special rate for our festival. To book a room, follow the instructions in the description of each hotel and enjoy your time in Montreal!
Or plan your stay here
All items found during the festival will be returned to the information booth located near the main stage.
Unable to come? You can always contact [email protected] to retrieve your lost items once the festival is over.
Recycling bins will be available at the festival sites
Also a green team will be on site to educate festival-goers about sorting waste
Drinking water points as well as shops associated with the festival will be available to fill your reusable bottles
Little Italy (Saint-Laurent Street)
- Blue line: From Castelnau
- Orange line: Jean Talon, Beaubien
- Bus: 55, 263, 18, 92, 93, 372
Quartier des Spectacles Esplanade Tranquille
- Green line: Saint Laurent, Place des Arts
- Bus: 55, 129, 363
The Festival is committed to providing a safe environment for all its festival-goers.
Security guards and medical personnel will patrol the streets during our 2 big festival weekends. There will also be a kiosk with a first aid team that will be available at Little Italy to answer your questions.
The festival has no tolerance for hateful, racist, homophobic remarks and aims for an inclusive and safe environment for all.
ItalfestMTL is committed to take initiatives to reduce its environmental impact.
- The festival encourages public transportation and carpooling
- Restaurants on the festival site are encouraged to apply ecological initiatives such as the use of reusable dishes
- Drinking water filling stations will be available to eliminate disposable water bottles
- A green team will be on site to educate festival goers how to sort waste
- Festival that presents a free complete program
- Festival that is spread out in several areas of the city to accentuate its accessibility
- Diverse programming that offers activities for all ages
- Summer employment program is applied to encourage the integration of young people into the job market
- Accessible platform for the promotion of Italian-Canadian artists
The festival brings increased tourism on and off the festival site
To view the full report please contact [email protected]